Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love is all, from what I've heard, but my heart's learned to kill

That my friends is a lyric from The Tallest man of earth, a band that I can't stop listening to at the moment. Today was a scorcher and my productivity level was through the roof interestingly enough. Lots of things got done today yet the list seems to not have changed in length. It feels like the second I accomplish something, another thing takes it's place. On a completely different subject i have to say that technology and me just do NOT get along. Everything i touch that could be considered technological turns to shit. Mother boards fry, screens crack, batteries instantly lose power. Its really quite a phenomena. It all just re-affirms the fact that i missed my era. Books and records and simplicity is where its at. Its raining today and im coming down with a cold. Id love to lay in bed and watch movies all day but alas i must work.





No comments:

Post a Comment