Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the temperature is dropping

So I've been told over and over again by a friend that I must keep writing my blog. It has been quite neglected lately which I have to say I'm not too ashamed of because I've been busy writing my novel. 30 thousand words and counting but it still feels like such a tiny part of my life. It has been so beautiful out lately I have to say that this time of year and this weather is my most favorite part of New England. I can't imagine being anywhere else in September/October. I have big plans for apple picking, apple crisp, apple cider doughnuts, apple pie, hot apple cider, pumpkin carving, raking and jumping in piles of leaves and foliage foliage foliage! That being said I am getting really antsy and can't wait to flee at the end of October. To where, you ask? Location; Unknown. Fall fashion is also a thing of beauty. Layering, and sweaters, and scarfs, OH MY!  So there it is, a little something about my life, and a little photo sesh. It's all I have for now, I'll try to write soon.
The scarf is j. crew outlet.
the sweater is from a boutique on the vineyard.
and the jeans and wedges are both gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment