Saturday, February 20, 2010

I did it!

So I bit the bullet and did it. I've started a blog, and hopefully will have the ability and motivation to keep it going. I've wanted to do this for quite some time but haven't due to various excuses that really are just that, excuses. Then the other day a friend inspired me, gave me three days to start one and here it is. I'm always writing and always finding an excuse to create a killer outfit even though I live in a tiny town in New Hampshire that thrives on L.L. Bean and wal-mart. Don't get me wrong I think there is nothing wrong with L.L. Bean. I've actually been wishlisting a pair of their Maine Hunting Boots for quite some time. Paired with skinny jeans or even sweater tights and a laid back dress or skirt they have the potential to make a practical and cute winter outfit. Wal-mart on the other hand is another story for another time. So here it goes, my first blog post. I thought it would be a good way to start the 24th year of my life. My birthday was on thursday and I splurged and bought a really great outfit, so here it is. Enjoy. I love all of the different textures in this outfit, sequins, suede, cashmere they all mesh so well together. The cashmere and suede help to offset the sequins making them less flashy and more classy. A superb birthday outfit if I do say so myself.
- I appologize for the myspace-esque photography....I'll try to get better photos for the next entry.

The sweater, dress and belt are all from H&M
Sequin Dress $50
Suede Grey skinny belt $15
Baby doll pink sweater $35
Brown suede boots from Bass $30 (75% off)
Grey sweater tights $5 from TJ Maxx

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Lea....about time you unleashed your killer fashion sense on New Hampshire and the rest of the internet world. Great idea and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete